2018年11月25日星期日

瑞銑《十大愿王03》心得报告


From this video i learned that whenever we are asked to practice Dharma teachings, we should just do it immediately without thinking much.  However, i find it is achievable only if we have the basic knowledge of Dharma and believe in the teachings of Dharma.

But yet i have done the daily 20 bows without really exploring the benefits however if i procrastinate, I find that I'll continuously skip the daily routine. And when i remember there's a tea session coming up, then only I will plan my catching up.

Initially i thought 108 bows are not achievable but after doing the catching up of 30 in the morning and 30 at night, i believe 108 bows a day is possible.

Therefore, it's logical and practical to say if I believe and told to practise Dharma, i should do it without thinking much. Sadhu (3x)

Good, you aware of your procrastinated thinking. It really helps if you just do it! Keep it up!