2021年11月6日星期六

振明 《十大愿王13》心得报告

1. It is not easy to be practicing the 10 vows 24/7/365 until I die. Only once in a while I can practice and most of the times lose focus. Still need more practice and repentance.

2. I just need to be natural and do think good, talk good and do good. Unless the incident is beyond ethic / reason, I will rebel or speak / act in a way to help the other party for their realization. If still not, then I will just isolate myself from them until condition / situation ripen for their realization to try again.

【Don’t think easy or hard, just keep practice! Isolate yourself won’t solve the problem, most important is try to find out way to solve the problem. If we tried our best and things doesn’t work as what we expected, continue our repentance practice, and one day we will have the wisdom to solve the problem!