1. Active Listening, appreciate and accept the truth towards everything, every incident and every being before I can fully blend into them and act correctly.
2. Understand my wife’s concerns for paying to attend classes. She doesn’t want me to pay to attend class because of no result. Understand her concern of wasting money. However, the past / failure does not determine the future result. They are just a part of learnings and actions towards success. I will need to learn to communicate better with her in a convincing and harmonious way for what I want for better support towards all my ventures.
3. A gain and loss mind are similar to right and wrong mind which are all opposite mind. Attachment to our own opinions and thinking mind. This is be fighting each other. So active listening includes using our 6 senses, appreciate is seeing the truth and accept them as they are then I can function correctly. If there is nothing I can do about the incident or situation then leave them alone (the sad thing about Malaysia politic situation) and don’t waste time thinking and talking about them. Go back to my life and live in the moment to carry out my function.
4. Started to brainstorm on positive work environment in department to build a happy and supportive culture in order for our department to serve better to our internal customer. This will be tried out in our department and fine tune along the way and use the learnings as inputs to prepare the next training module for head of departments to manage their department.
【Once we are willing to listen, we already put down our judgement. Continue practice on “Listening, Appreciate and Accept ” in your daily life, we can definitely improve the relationship with others! 】