1. Everything I do, say or think with attachment to greed, hatred, delusion, suspicious and arrogant mind is creating karma for rebirth. Hence, need to keep don’t know mind at all time moment to moment clear and function correctly. Use the 7 points to judge my every words, thought and actions.
2. My repentance of all my childhood misdeeds as well as my adult words, thought and deeds are necessary. Therefore, continuously need to watch my words, thoughts and deeds at all time.
3. Daily bowing and repentance is a necessary daily practice cause I may not be aware or unable to catch my habitual words, thoughts and deeds which can create karma for my rebirth.
4. Whenever my life or situation is not smooth then it is time for me to bow more to repent. I may not comprehend the real reason. It is just my karma ripen appear in front of me. Then keep a don’t know mind with 7 points to judge my next course of action before responding to the situation.
5. For those situations that appear in front of me which I cannot change then need to accept them, repent and bow then transfer the merits to the situation and to the people who have the capability and relationship to help improve the situation.
6. In Malaysia and the world, I am transferring merits to all citizens Wishing them with clear mind and growing wisdom to change the situation. Wishing only those with ethic, equality mind, wisdom and capability can safely overcome those corrupted, racism and ministers and people to bring a better and happier country and world. And those corrupted and racist people back to clear mind, repent and move back to real human job.
【Continue the repentance practice to put it all down our thinking and openly accept all the happening and our karma.】