2021年4月23日星期五

振明 《十大愿王03》心得报告

1 In 2001 when I was working in China, we have an insight of workers where they answered they understand but they cannot do the work. So we had a definition :

    KNOW BUT CANNOT DO = ONLY KNOW

    KNOW + CAN DO = UNDERSTAND

 Need to apply more in all areas of my life.

2 I am not yet a standard sentient being, reflect and only know but didn’t correct myself immediately.

3 Have deeper understanding of 100% Just Do It moment to moment is so important that I have yet to be able to do it yet full time. Need more practise with 100% not anything < 100%.

4 I have a lot of ignorance / dream which is not living in the moment and need more Just Do It actions by focus on activity by activity moment to moment with 100% clarity and real. 

5 Learn reflect – learn reflect – learn reflect but still think not sufficient and no confident to / motivation to take massive actions. 

6 Need to have a realistic schedule with slots of time to follow with alarm reminder to JUST DO IT with 100% focus on one activity at a time towards my goal.

7 Fear of failure / challenges which are limitations from my own thinking. Have overcome some and need to be more aware of my thinking that holding myself back.

【Stop thinking on the past, Just Do It! Continue doing repentance and bowing, sure it will help to put down “I, mine, me” and be clear from moment to moment !