2015年1月8日星期四

智洪《十大愿王03》心得报告

礼敬诸佛
‘In front of Buddha, there is an unlimited me’.
‘ When Shakyamuni Buddha achieves Buddhahood, everyone else becomes Buddha in his eyes ’.

• Living in this multi-racial and multi-cultural Malaysia is really a good training ground for us to learn and practise YOU=ME. 

• Having spent my primary school days in a national school, I mixed very well with students from other races. I was of the opinion (during my primary and secondary school days) that our multi-racial society that has been divided by different political ideologies would be brought closer together once OUR generation grows up. 

• But, this had proved to the contrary after I left school. The more I read about the unequal treatments given to different races in this country, the stronger the prejudice I have against other races.
• Samantabhadra Bodhisattva’s first vow of ’礼敬诸佛’ really gave me a timely reminder that I should put all these behind me and learn how to happily mix with other people, regardless of race or other factors. 

Master also asked a few questions:-
~ Why were we born and raised up here in Malaysia? 
~ Why do we have opportunity to learn Dharma in this life and not other religions?
~ Was it because of our deeds accumulated from previous lives? 

• Do treasure this opportunity whilst we still have it!!!

智洪合十


[When you found the answer of Master’s questions, you will let go your strong prejudice against others.]